Page

Monday, May 16, 2011

Refuge Within me

Create in me a pure heart, O God, and renew a steadfast spirit within me.
Psalm 51:10

There are many times I have sought to find refuge in different ways.  There are so many ways satan tries to work his way into my life....and the sad part is I let him.  Learning to stop, before I speak to answer or reply when I've been hurt, disappointed, or aggravated...I seek His words and ask for Him to guide me for the response.  I am constantly learning as I am seeking Him...I don't always stop first and ask Him...but I am so thankful for the Holy Spirit who comes to me and helps me when I do call out to Him and thankful for His forgivness.
Dear God, I understand that my true chance of finding refuge comes when I ask You to pour your purity within me and create in my heart Your desires and let it be whereYour love will make its home. Thank you for sending Jesus...to save me from this world of sin.

To you, who is Jesus?
If you are reading this and do not know Jesus as your personal Savior, I urge you to read Romans 3:23, Romans 6:23, John 3:3, John 14:6, Romans 10:9-11, 2 Corintians 5:15, and Revelation 3:20. 
Ask yourself these questions:
1. Are you a sinner?
2. Do you want forgiveness for your sin?
3. Do you believe Jesus died on the cross for you and rose again?
4. Are you ready to invite Jesus into your life and into your heart?
If you answer yes to these questions then have a heart to heart talk with God, Heavenly Father, I have sinned against You. I want forgiveness of all my sins. I believe Jesus died on the cross for me and rose again. I give You my life to do with as You wish. I want Jesus Christ to come into my life and into my heart. I ask this in Jesus' precious name. Amen.

1 comment: